Must Have : Cisco CCNP/CCDP, TCP/IP , VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS) , Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds
• Direct engineering and design experience in the telecommunications and/or networking industry and/or B2B Internet Space. Cisco CCNP/CCDP or CCIE certifications preferred.
• Understanding of transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/authentication protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP are essential.
• Subject Matter Expert in IP protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IP Multicast, MPLS Proficiency working with VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS)
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise wireless architectures (design, implementation & troubleshooting)
• In depth experience with multiple vendor¹s hardware, including Cisco, Mikrotik, Juniper, Aerohive etc.
• Must have knowledge of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, QoS, multicast, 802.11, IPsec, Frame Relay,
RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, T-1/E-1, BRI/PRI, MPLS, dial-up services, and caching services.
• Experience with network management tools such as Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds etc.
• Experience supporting Windows and UNIX products systems/applications on networking technologies. * Ability to learn new things quickly, and need minimal direction.
• A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and independent judgment/decision making.
• Good strategic planning, project management, organizational and time management skills to handle multiple complex enterprise-scale complex projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills and candidate must have the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, management etc. in both formal and informal situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to team well with peers, customers, project managers, and vendor
• Experience in network automation technologies such as ansible, python etc. would be an add on; not mandatory.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
A fantastic opportunity is available to Sys Administrators at a world leading R&D software house in Surrey.
They need someone with strong Sys admin skill with:
. Load balancers and web Servers. Managing and configuring Nginx, Apache, HA Proxy etc.
. Debugging network issues using common open source tools (tcpdump, wireshark etc).
. Configuration management (infrastructure as code) and version control.
. Demonstrate strong ability in UNIX Shell Scripting.
. Able to effectively use monitoring systems (eg Nagios, Zenoss) and other reporting tools
It would also be highly advantageous to have hands on MongoDB or NoSQL experience.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply immediately.