SAP FI Consultant (Turkish Localisation)
End Client: Our end client in West Sussex, UK is looking for an SAP FI (Finance) Consultant with experience in SAP FI Turkish localisation to help with their Roll Out project.
Specific experience needed:
• SAP FI (with Turkish Localisation knowledge – knowledge of Turkish FI legislation and tax)
• Foreign Currency transaction
• Turkish Bank rate
• Incoming bank files, Bank number validation, Supplier payment, Asset revaluation
• SAP version is ECC6, enhancement pack 8
The role offers 1 day/week remote working from home office.
· Responsible for failure analysis techniques (FMEA, FTA, …)
· Comfortable in working with technical processes; “non-believers in the use of technical processes are to be excluded”.
· Develop technical processes, procedures, guidelines, and templates
· Good communication skills; ability to explain concepts to other engineers.
· Coaching skills for technical processes.
· Experience with automotive or aerospace electrical or electronics products and their controls
· Vehicle level experience is a plus.
· Knowledge on functional safety standards like ISO26262.
· Knowledge on Functional Safety Concept
· Experience in Safety Analysis : FMEA, FTA, FMEDA
· Reliability engineering knowledge a plus.
· Good understanding on HARA
· Understanding of Safety design mechanisms
· Confirmation reviews / audits
· BS, Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
· 7 to 9 years of relevant experience
· Prior experience of leading at least one project in automotive software.
Travel is required
Message to candidate
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811