Must Have : Cisco CCNP/CCDP, TCP/IP , VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS) , Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds
• Direct engineering and design experience in the telecommunications and/or networking industry and/or B2B Internet Space. Cisco CCNP/CCDP or CCIE certifications preferred.
• Understanding of transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/authentication protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP are essential.
• Subject Matter Expert in IP protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IP Multicast, MPLS Proficiency working with VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS)
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise wireless architectures (design, implementation & troubleshooting)
• In depth experience with multiple vendor¹s hardware, including Cisco, Mikrotik, Juniper, Aerohive etc.
• Must have knowledge of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, QoS, multicast, 802.11, IPsec, Frame Relay,
RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, T-1/E-1, BRI/PRI, MPLS, dial-up services, and caching services.
• Experience with network management tools such as Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds etc.
• Experience supporting Windows and UNIX products systems/applications on networking technologies. * Ability to learn new things quickly, and need minimal direction.
• A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and independent judgment/decision making.
• Good strategic planning, project management, organizational and time management skills to handle multiple complex enterprise-scale complex projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills and candidate must have the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, management etc. in both formal and informal situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to team well with peers, customers, project managers, and vendor
• Experience in network automation technologies such as ansible, python etc. would be an add on; not mandatory.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
Duration – 3 to 6 months extendable
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
In addition to the above skills Candidate having skill like Test Driven Development can also apply
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Digital Project Manager with strong stakeholder management is required to join the existing Project Management team of this exciting full-service digital agency in Shoreditch, London. Well-established for many years, and with an enviable and growing client list, they have built a deserved reputation with their clients for producing first class, data-driven and innovative work, including hardware led campaigns using augmented reality, virtual reality, touch screen technology, and the fusion of physical and digital content in arresting ways. Providing the full range of digital services to clients, they produce great quality user-centred web properties for an impressive selection of global clients. With a great working culture and a talented team, they have a fantastic reputation and are ideally placed for significant growth and are looking for first class individuals to join the team.
As a Project Manager, you will
Content Marketing Manager required to join a client in the Financial Services Sector based in Coventry on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
As part of your role, your duties may include:
Key: C++, FX Options, developer, banking, linux, CPU, FX, forex, C++, Pricing
C++ Linux FX Developer - £650pd contract, London
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and deliver high availability Real Time applications for an FX options pricing application, and integration with additional systems.
You will display excellent organizational, motivational, and technical ability within a high-performance technology environment. This will require expert knowledge of C/C++ programming, with a focus on Linux Server Side development.
Knowledge of FX options would be beneficial, but is not essential. You will Contribute to the overall design and development of the Real Time solutions for FX options pricing, trading or risk management.
If this role is down your street and you have a strong C++ on Linux background, please send me your CV to, and we can arrange to discuss.
Rullion are seeking an experienced Contract Test Manager based in Solihull
The role will involve Managing a test team for a Division or large and complex product portfolio
Independently validates external information from multiple sources. Specifies and applies appropriate analytical techniques and reports results to clients and management.
Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
Develops and maintains one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, acting as a single point of contact. Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs (demand management) and detailed requirements. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of need for future changes in services, products and systems. Agrees changes to be made and the planning and implementation of change. Maintains contact with the customer and stakeholders throughout to ensure satisfaction. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests within a development or integration project or programme. Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities. Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters. Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
Ensures the availability of hardware, software, and resources for the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Defines configurations required for testing with reference to agreed testing standards. Evaluates new developments in the organisation and the industry and advises senior management on potential growth, problem areas and resourcing needs. Ensures adherence to agreed standards and good practice.
* Deliver Testing for projects/portfolios to agreed time/budget/quality tolerances as laid down in business case, test strategy, plan and commercial agreement
* Determine the appropriate test approach, methodologies, tools and resourcing liaising with Business, IT function (including 3rd parties) and Clients to ensure cost effective testing and that coverage mitigates business risk.
* Create the test deliverables throughout the whole project life cycle applying best practice Control the entry and exit criteria to Testing.
* Provide effective communication across the full Software Development Lifecycle (internal and external) to support and manage the smooth delivery of test activity.
* Participate and lead test planning sessions and retrospective reviews and be involved in key initiatives to implement best practices in testing and quality assurance.
* Takes ownership of learning
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of HNC in relevant subject, or equivalent qualifications, plus considerable work experience in a relevant role. OR Substantial work experience in a relevant role.
* Proven technical experience in own technical specialism.
* Relevant specialist programming skills and knowledge of development processes gained through formal training specific to role eg JAVA, XML
We have an opportunity for a Test Manager to join Experis on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of our Employed Consultant team, on a major public sector account. This is a chance to be part of an award winning organisation whose key priority is investing in its people.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Account Manager/Director to join a well known Digital Strategy, Content and Video production agency.
They are looking for someone to join their hard working and vibrant team to oversee the management of their Digital Accounts.
You will discover efficient ways to organise and develop content and digital strategies for their clients as well as the company itself.
This will include:
Monthly meetings to review performance and plan future work.
Liaising with Google, Linkedin, Twitter, HubSpot on Strategies.
The goal is to ensure that client's accounts are fully supported and grown and that you keep the company aware of future requirements and plans.
Internally you will be liaising with the Head of Digital and the Head of Production.
Manage client budgets and invoicing
Manage client content production
Develop content strategies
Report on performance statistics
Liaising with HubSpot as a partner
Liaising with Google as a partner
Experience in client management and interpersonal skills.
Organisational skills for budgeting and project delivery (ideally with experience in running Google Adwords, HubSpot, Linkedin or Twitter Campaigns)
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to years of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
The Test Environment Leader will be responsible for the effective management of various Test Environments. This role will play a key part in delivering and implementing the Environment Strategy, maintaining software portfolio and ensuring environments are fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will have
ITIL experience is highly desirable as well as
Apply online to receive further details