As a UI developer your role will part of a team responsible for the design, implementation, test and deployment of cloud native UI for a commodity trading analytics platform.
As a developer in a small, focused, multi-disciplinary delivery team, a working knowledge of application development in Java will also be very desirable
· Build, test and deploy maintainable UI and services
· Work collaboratively with UX lead and BA lead
· Work with dev lead to develop high level design
· Produce design artefacts to describe key components and interactions for development by self and team
· Development of robust and maintainable software solutions and associated unit tests using Java and associated technologies
· Development of spikes for evaluation of solutions to trial business value and prove concepts
· Demonstration and documentation of evidence to demonstrate Acceptance Criteria.
· Participation in daily scrum to update progress on tasks.
· Participation in sprint ceremonies (retro, planning etc.) to decompose stories/PBIs into tasks and provide estimates
· Support of End to End testing with external systems and components
Essential Skills / Experience:
· HTML5, SASS / LESS
· Java 8
· OpenShift (3.6+) / Kubernetes
· RESTful API design
· Micro service design
· Spring 5, Spring Boot 2, Spring Data, Spring Security
· SQL with relational design
· JUnit, Mockito, BDD/TDD
· Maven, git
· Exposure to Scrum/Agile delivery
Desirable Skills / Experience:
· Docker, Linux, shell scripting
· UX design
· AWS stack
· Master Data Management
· RxJava or Webflux
· Jenkins pipelines
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
It will be a fair advantage for our company if the candidate has a skill like Python.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY: