Strong exp mobile app like IOS Android and sketch wireframe with Agile Background exp Must
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Would you like the ability to showcase your expertise in the development of fantastic user experiences?
Do you wish you were working on more large-scale projects, feel your current role is stagnating or are simply just looking for a change of scenery?
My client, who have a major presence in the UK retail industry and are considered to be at the forefront of eCommerce innovation; are looking for an eCommerce UI Developer to work in one of the fastest growing eCommerce operations in the UK.
You'll be taking ownership of client-side code for various transactional sites with the eCommerce division and creating end-to-end prototypes for new initiatives.
The successful candidate will possess following skills and experience: