Location: Belfast, UK
1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Mainframe
2) Should have hands on experience in Cobol, PL1, JCL
3) Should have hands on experience in IMS DB and DB2
4) Should have experience in Agile
5) Should have excellent communication skills
1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Java.
2) Candidate should have experience as Java full stack developer.
3) Should have hands on experience in Java technologies Spring, Springbatch, React, REST/JSON
4) Should have experience in SQL Server
5) Should have experience in Agile
6) Should have excellent communication skills
• Valuable to have experience of:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Strong development and delivery experience
• Strong test-driven development and automated test preference
• Knowledge of OTC Rates clearable products (i.e. IRS, FRA, Inflation Swap) is preferred
The associate should be responsible for analyzing the current method of data migration from mainframe applications to Microfocus and providing recommendations for processing.
Additional responsibilities include:
Analyzing the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of this data into other database structures.
Reviewing existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving performance of the migration process.
Providing necessary change and support documentation.
Good experience on one of the DBs like Oracle/ MSSQL, etc
Meet with clients or management to understand data migration requirements and needs
Strategize and plan an entire project, including moving the data and converting content as necessary, while considering risks and potential impacts
Audit existing data systems and deployments and identify errors or areas for improvement
Cleanse or translate data so that it can be effectively moved between systems, apps, or software
Defined masking rules after performing PHI analysis on sensitive information PII PHI Prepared subset extract files to extract sliced data from production down to pre production environments
Experience in Test Data modeling and Management activities(Data Generation, Data Sub - Setting, Data Masking and data clonig, data preparation using automated data extraction, test matching and production copy data to test systems)
Oversee the direct migration of data, which may require minor adjustments
Test the new system after the migration process as well as the resulting data to find errors and/or points of corruption
Document everything from the strategies used to the exact migration processes put in place—including documenting any fixes or adjustments made
Develop and propose data migration best practices for all current and future projects
Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines for all migrated data
NEED to Have Skills: IBM DB2 Data Migration(z/os), Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
Job Designation: Salesforce Developer
Object Oriented Programming (2 years)
Client Facing Technologies (2 years)
Salesforce Specific Technologies (1- 2 years)
• Technical lead for delivery of SAP ME and MII services, ensure compliance to SLAs and timelines with focus on delivering solutions for SAP MES issues. Work in coordination with the local and global delivery teams and lead development as required. Work with the client to analyze their requirements, prepare and participate in workshops, requirement and config. documentation management. Support pre-sales and sales teams in as a technical resource.
Technical skills: Proven delivery capabilities (5+ projects and 7+years experience) in SAP ME, SAP MII and Plant Connector products from SAP. Good functional and technical understanding of SAP – SAP ME Integration across the core SAP ECC manufacturing modules (PP, MM, PM, QM, etc…) and SAP ME – shop floor integration with PCo.
Technical Proficiency in HTML5, SQL DB [WIP, ODS] Scripts, DB archiving / extraction,
Communication proficiency and Should be able to speak fluent business English.
• Must have 3 - 5 years’ experience in ASP.NET projects and web services.
• Knowledge of major cloud providers such as AWS and Azure(MUST)
• Must have knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API (C#)
• knowledge of SQL Server
• knowledge of Entity Framework
• knowledge of GIT
Must Have : Automation Testing, ETL Testing, SQL.
10+ years of experience in Software testing with 5+ automation experience.
» Prior experience of working in Retail banking with focus on Business lending
» Experience in designing and developing different frameworks using Selenium with C# and Java
» Experience in different 3rd party tools GITHUB, Maven
» Prior working experience in DevOps environment and building of CI Pipelines using Jenkins etc
» Experience in Requirements analysis and requirement ambiguity testing
» Experience in creating and reviewing Test Strategy and various Test Plans across projects
» Experience in creating Test cases and execution of Test scripts.
» Knowledge in Banking domain & Mobile testing
» Experience in Test cases review, Defect review
» Experience in creating traceability report, Defect reports
» Experience Defect logging and tracking.
» Should have good communication skills and inter personal skills
» Working experience in Agile teams
» Experience in User acceptance testing
» Excellent written and verbal communication skills and should have good experience in client facing.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :