As a RAD Developer, as part of an agile development team, your role will be responsible for developing new solutions by demonstrating quick prototypes and using RAD development process to bring new solutions to market in short span of time
· Build, test and deploy maintainable code and services
· Work collaboratively with other developers, testers, UX and BA
· Work with dev lead to develop high level design
· Produce design artefacts to describe key components and interactions for development by self and team
· Development of just-good-enough solutions using Java, Python, VBA and associated technologies
· Development of spikes for evaluation of solutions to trial business value and prove concepts
· Demonstration and documentation of evidence to demonstrate Acceptance Criteria
· Participation in daily scrum to update progress on tasks.
· Participation in sprint ceremonies (retro, planning etc.) to decompose stories/PBIs into tasks and provide estimates
· Support of End to End testing with external systems and components
Essential Skills / Experience:
· Java 8, Python
· HTML 5, SASS / LESS
· Dev Ops experience
· Openshift / Kubernetes
· Junit, TDD, BDD
· Unit test automation, CI/CD, unit tests, integration tests
· Exposure to Scrum/Agile delivery methodologies
Desirable Skills / Experience:
· Springboot, Spring data JPA, Reactive
· RESTful services
· Data analysis skills including Entity Relationship Diagrams, Object Graph Mapping
· Familiarity with Nifi, Streamsets, Mulesoft or other data flow orchestration packages
· Familiarity with ETL concepts and solutions
· Familiarity with scheduling and orchestration tools
· Git and Jenkins pipelines
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Employer will only accept ‘’completed profile card’’ of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same .
If you need help with completing your application profile cards,reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Top tier bank is urgently seeking a seasoned UI Developer to join a Front Office trading team to work on a strategic platform for trade and enquiry capture.
As the lead UI Developer you will be expected to take a lead working alongside the design team and work closely with the trading business to ensure the UI evolves to better support the client requirements.
The wider environment is Java, however the emphasis is on the Front End/UI development and therefore we will consider candidates of varying tech backgrounds.
This is an urgent requirement due to regulatory change so we are looking for individuals who can start within a month.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.