· Demonstrable experience of at least 3 full life cycles of project managing implementation projects for medium sized projects (team size up to 15 people);
· Demonstrable experience in planning, executing and monitoring delivery for the entire project team;
· Demonstrable project management and leadership skills;
· Demonstrable experience in the use of methods and techniques for the assessment and management of risk.
· Demonstrable experience of preparing, controlling and monitoring budgets;
· Demonstrable experience in using a process framework, analytical tools and reporting to direct, monitor and evaluate progress and change;
· Can demonstrate flexibility in the application of knowledge appreciating the variation in Projects and Organisational culture which may give rise to alternative approaches;
· Can demonstrate a broad knowledge of information and communications technology.
· Demonstrable evidence of influencing skills and personal presence to make representation at the highest levels both externally and internally, formally and informally, establishing confidence and respect both for the functions represented and as an individual;
· Must be able to drive and be fully mobile within the UK in terms of assignment location.
· Fluent English Language Skills: Able to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face.
· Has the ability to explain and present technical ideas and business cases to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels up to the highest in a persuasive and convincing manner;
· Must be eligible for SC clearance.