1. Ability to elicit, understand and document requirements from customer
2. Ability to recommend product to solution fit for customer airline
3. Transformation of business information to IT and vice versa - Product or project implementation experience acceptance etc.
Qualifications/ Trainings: Degree (BS, BSc, BE, or Eq) in a subject relevant to IT (12+3 or equivalent) from a recognized institute.
Experience & Profession Skills:
Minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst experience in 1-2 Leading International Airlines and minimum 3 years in Baggage Operations related experience.
Airline/Baggage Subject Matter Expert:
- Experience in handling Enterprise level applications in Airline domain particularly in areas of Baggage Operations including Reconciliation, Tracking, and Handling.
- A professional with cross functional understanding and Travel domain expertise (i.e. Passenger Reservation System (PSS), Baggage management system, Departure Control System (DCS) and Risk assessment system).
- Well versed with handling Requirement Gathering, Documentation, Gap Analysis, UAT and Software Implementation's in Agile-Scrum environment.
- Should have solid experience in creating user stories/cases
- Experience in preparing Business Requirement Specification Document (BRS), converting business requirements into Software Requirement Specification (SRS). Performing baselining of requirements & getting it estimated and performing Functional Testing against each requirement specifications.
- Experience of working on client sites, handling team of Business and Quality Analyst along with managing client site teams.
- Experience of working on tools like JIRA, Quality center tool and SOAP UI tool, SIP Transformation tool.
- Extensive experience covering all aspects Test planning, estimation techniques and execution throughout the whole project life-cycle in Quality center.
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle.
- Excellent communication and ability to interface with customer
- Experience in working with 1-2 Leading International Airlines
Soft Skills :
- Extensive experience of supporting customers in an offshore engagement
- Highly customer centric
- Excellent English oral, written and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and understand the importance of customer cycle close deadlines
- Able to work flexibly when demand requires
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent team player and able to influence and negotiate with colleagues and peers