AD Project Migration Resource Role (NA, APAC, EMEA)
- Hands-on support experience on Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop.
- Entry level experience with Active Directory concepts including user and group administration.
- Execute Active Directory project migration plan as outlined by the project team.
- Provides first level of support for end user who will be migrating between AD ids
- Monitors / reviews end user migrations to help identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Touchpoint between end users and project team to ensure define process is working as expected
- Updates support documentation / FAQ to support user migrations
- Work with Syntel migration resources to remediate project issues as they arise and escalate as needed
Key Working Relationships:
· Partnership with project stakeholder team providing status updates.
· Partnership with Service Delivery / Corp IT and Syntel to ensure successful service desk operations, change management, and administration.
· Ability to work independently
· Process and Change Management Skills
· Communication Skills
· Good problem-solving methodology