MANDATORY SKILLS : FUNCTIONAL SAFETY, ISO26262, FMEA, FTA, FMEDA
PREFERRED SKILLS: managing functional safety for electronic systems
- Responsible for failure analysis techniques (FMEA, FTA, …)
- Comfortable in working with technical processes; “non-believers in the use of technical processes are to be excluded”.
- Develop technical processes, procedures, guidelines, and templates
- Good communication skills; ability to explain concepts to other engineers.
- Coaching skills for technical processes.
- 7 to 9 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience of leading at least one project in automotive software.
- Experience with automotive or aerospace electrical or electronics products and their controls
- Vehicle level experience is a plus.
- Knowledge on functional safety standards like ISO26262.
- Knowledge on Functional Safety Concept
- Experience in Safety Analysis : FMEA, FTA, FMEDA
- Reliability engineering knowledge a plus.
- Good understanding on HARA
- Understanding of Safety design mechanisms
- Confirmation reviews / audits