The responsibility for this role is to customize and implement solutions centered around Artificial Intelligence technologies - specifically natural language processing and information extraction. This role will be based out of Poland and will be part of a larger organization which conceptualizes & develops AI/ML solutions and then pushes them to the market. Client facing, this role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to travel.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Stay up to date on the latest trends & technologies in AI / ML on the market
• Be intimately familiar with all solutions developed by AI labs
• Customize, configure and implement these solutions with our clients
• Advise on system architecture, connectivity, security
• Support AI solution development tasks, provide feedback to the AI labs researchers
• Works independently and requires limited supervision; excels as an individual contributor as part of a team of scientists and software engineers
• Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Strong programming experience in one or more of Python, Java, C/C++, C#
• Experience with modern software development including Cloud, DevOps, NoSql, and CI/CD
• Wxperience in delivering systems that can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise, e.g., using Azure, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
• Understand the fundamentals of deep learning and machine learning, e.g. over-fitting, IID data.
• Understand the fundamentals of NLP
• Experience in machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, MXNet, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Theano, Caffe and other open source libraries is a plus
• Prior experience in natural language processing, information extraction and text analytics using deep learning and/or machine learning techniques is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to travel
• Minimum of 5 years of commercial experience
• Experience in the lifecycle of enterprise-class software development
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in poland and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.