Contract duration: 6 months
ideal candidate must have:
• At least 2 years working as a QA Engineer / Automation Tester
• Demonstrable experience in software testing including the identification of test cases, production of test scripts and test execution
• Demonstrable experience with Continuous Integration (CI) environment and a variety of testing tools such as Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity, as well as automation frameworks like Robot Framework, Specflow, Jbehave, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit
• Demonstrable knowledge of Open Source Automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber
• Experience of working with an open source or commercial version control systems like GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN, Clear Case
• Strong Python and Robot Framework experience or equivalent
• Experience of using different DB testing tools like Fitnesse and DBFit
• Must have knowledge and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing
• Experience with Test-Driven Development, CI, and design patterns.
Personal skills and behaviours
• Team player
• Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
• Strong collaboration, written and verbal skills.
• Familiarity with project management concepts, specifically Agile/Scrum
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811