· Good Knowledge in manufacturing/ machining process
· Good understanding of process/Methods Engineering standards
· Should have knowledge on manufacturing process for components, detailed Assemblies and Installations.
· Must be familiar with PPAP documents and its interdependencies.
· Knowledge in refrigeration, HVAC and Fire and security systems would be preferable.
· Drawing readability of Machined, Sheet metal, Extrusion, composite parts
· Must be able to analyze and categorize the visual and tool inspection after reading the drawing.
· Must know to identify measurable and non-measurable dimensions from the drawing.
· Basic knowledge on GD & T
· Knowledge on Material Specification and standard parts Specification
· Experience in Quality Inspection and Approval is most preferred.
· Working understanding of statistics, including sample size selection, data distribution analysis, capability calculations, Design of Experiments (DOE), and Analysis of Variation
· Thorough knowledge and effective application of Design for Manufacturability, Design for Inspectability, Validation Protocol and Report creation, SPC, Process Control Plans, MSA, Gauging applications, Sampling methodologies, Data Analysis
· Good understanding on inspection methods and procedures.
Experience with risk management, including but not limited to Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (pFMEA), Design Failure
· Mode Effects Analysis (dFMEA), fault tree analysis, or other risk management tools.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
· Able to effectively work with cross functional teams in a multinational matrix organization.
· Communicate project status and information to all stakeholders.
· Prepare or review necessary validation plans, protocols
· Collaborate with supplier(s) to design, characterize and qualify high capability processes producing consistent finished products.
· Should maintain accountability and successfully deliver projects/tasks assigned
· Good attitude and team player
Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811