Swift, XCode iOS SDK;
• TDD; Unit tests & XCUITesting for mobile applications;
• Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
• Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVVM);
• Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software delivery (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.);
• Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
• Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
• Minimum of a completed technical bachelor’s degree.
• You are widely versatile and besides being a Senior mobile developer, you are also active in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines or solving production issues.
• You are familiar with the rituals of Agile / Scrum.
• Above all you do have an opinion and an open view on the future.
• You embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA.
• You’re able to help the development team get to a higher standard.
work permit holders or EU/UK citizens