We are looking for a Java Developer with excellent debugging, troubleshooting and communication skills in enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of an open and talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java Support roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application debug and troubleshoot.
- Java Support responsibilities include debugging and developing/troubleshooting a solution for our in house application. You will be interacting with our clients all over the globe in need basis. You require to:
- Debug and do RCA
- Understand the code flow and application functions
- Understand the points/replication steps given by L1 team
- Correct the existing code if required which should be well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications along with the company specification.
- Capable of creating RCA
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- SLA adherence in respect to keeping clients happy
- Should be an excellent team player and should be able to take responsibility for the ticket
- Provide L2 support for the issues escalated by L1 team.
- Graduation in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or should be excellent in Java development and debugging
- Proven hands-on Software/Application support with core Java
- Proven working experience in core Java development.
- Proven working experience in Developer or Application support Role
- Hands on experience in designing and developing/debugging applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and debug using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of core Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.) will be added advantage
- Knowledge/Experience in the Salesforce.com, Apex, Visual Force Pages will be added advantage
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent debugging skills, Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, TFS etc..
- Willingness to work in shifts when needed
- Excellent client-facing skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key Skills: Core Java, troubleshooting and Debugging
Employment Type: Full Time
Eligibility: B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc.(Computer), BCA, MTech, MCA, MS/M.Sc.(Computer Science) or JAVA Developer
Role: L2/L3 Support
Experience: 2+ Years
Location: Hyderabad, India