Front End Developer
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developer are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Roles & Responsibilities
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
• Building reusable code for future use.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of experience in developing Web applications using Angular 6.0 and above ,AngularJS, jQuery and jQueryUI etc for cross browser platforms
• 2-3 years of experience in fixing front end performance issues such as memory leak using tools like Chrome developer tool, FireBug etc
• 2-3 years of experience in consuming REST API using Angular and jQuery
• 2-3 years of experience in creating charts using D3.JS and related plugins
• Should have worked on Angular Components, Services, Modules, Dependency Injuctions
• Good knowledge in executing projects using Iterative, Agile methodologies like Scrum
• Exposure to various web development tools such as Visual studio Code, SubLime Text
• Experience in using source control like SVN, Git, Perforce etc
• Understand project requirements and document requirements/ client communications
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years of experience in developing web applications especially on the front end technilogies with Bachelors/ Master's degree
• Good Oral and Written communication skills, Client Interaction, Good Team Player
• Individual contributor, should be able to work on assigned tasks independently with little or no guidance
Work Timings: IST timings
Message to Candidate:
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Proven experience
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on Hemant@beatmysalary.com