· Installation and configuration of the ESXi host in the Enterprise Infrastructure and configuration of all related compute, network and storage layers
· Good Experience in diagnostics & troubleshooting of ESX/ESXi Server/Host environment
· Must have hands on experience with vCenter administration and establishing single pane of glass for all VMware ops, spanning several subnets, and hundreds of VMs Server consolidation experience with accurate sizing, planning migrations, optimizing resource utilization.
· Required skills e.g. P2V, V2V, vMotion etc.
· Excellent understanding of ESXi network connectivity and the aspects related to vSwitch, vDS, Port Groups, VLAN tagging, NIC teaming etc.
· High degree of proficiency related to storage operations in VMware is mandatory Providing support in Performance Monitoring, back-ups, reporting, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and resolution
· Hands on and real time experience in Update Manager Engineering and administrative experience related to supporting a fault-tolerant implementation Configuration and Management of the Virtual Machines and VM Resource Management Design and implementation of New Upgrade release by VMware under development environment testing DRS and HA rules (affinity and Anti-affinity) configuration and management
· Maintaining high-availability VMware environments with the required resiliency Provide a holistic alert management within VMware and integration with enterprise systems monitoring tools
· Very good Experience with Cisco UCS / HP C7000 Blade Server environment
· Extensively worked on Cisco UCS M1, M2 and M3, B and C series servers.
· Cisco UCS Firmware Upgrading.
· Implementation and deploying Cisco UCS B series chassis and Blade servers.
· Configuring Fabric switches.
· Configuring service profiles, templates, policies, roles etc.
· Configuring CIMC in UCS servers & configuring hardware RAID like RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 6
· Very good understanding and experience in administering Windows Servers.
· Experience in administering AD, Exchange, DHCP, DNS and IIS.
· Have good understanding of SAN, NAS, DAS.
· Having very good knowledge of RAID, Basic SAN Concepts and Components.
· Well Understanding of Fibre Channel Protocols FCP, FCIP, IFCP, FCOE, ISCSI and NAS protocols NFS and CIFS.
· Hands on Experience in Performing Zoning on Brocade and Cisco Switches.
· Monitor and Manage Storage system from NetApp, EMC.
· Very Good Experience in Storage Pools/Aggregates, Storage Provisioning, Reclamation & Decommission.