Who are you? An enthusiastic who wants to work in the areas of machine learning, natural language processing, information extraction, graph models, and AI architectures. You want to join a close-knit group and make a big impact. You thrive in an ambiguous environment and are intrinsically motivated and “just figure it out”
Job Description :
• Work with Architects, Product Analyst in our AI group ...
• Write, test and maintain production-quality code·
• Design, experiment and evaluate models·
• Work directly with the founders to build a defining product from the root level,
• A passion for cognitive architectures
• AI, NLP, ML, Optimization, or equivalent experience in related fields
• Python 3.6 – Programming Language for Keras, Matplotlib, NumPy, Pandas. Etc
• Hands on experience on REST API development, creation/enabling Microservices (AIaaS)
• Proficiency in TensorFlow or equivalent GPU or TPU accelerated framework, and the
know-how to make your models scale.