· The Senior Digital Media Specialist will provide production expertise, creativity and leadership in the development of digital media in areas of web design, graphic design, videography, and photography mainly within the eLearning context.
· Support the design and development of digital assets. Specific accountabilities include; content creation, layout design, video storyboard/scripting development and deployment/integration of web and media assets.
· Media assets to develop include; eLearning courses, internal websites, graphic designs, illustrations, photography, and videography.
· Responsible for the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation & Evaluation (ADDIE)of eLearning & mLearning courseware’s, which incorporates adult learning theories and blended learning modalities.
· Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop interactive e-learning / web based training (WBT) and
· media assets that support and enhance the user experience, and increase engagement while meeting desired training objectives.
· Creating rich media animated videos and learning activities, build 2D/3D graphics/videos based on the storyboards made by instructional designers by using Adobe Flash, Captivate, goAnimate & nawmal.
· Shoot photographs and videos and Edit videos in Adobe Premier CC, Adobe After Effects CC, and edit audio in Adobe Audition CC to enhance motion graphics.
· Ability to work on multiple projects independently and have work collaboratively with a team.
· Design& develop effective technology enabled learning solutions (eLearning & mLearning) with engaging elements/user interactions with respect to media assets develop.
· Ability to create rich media graphics/video and learning activities using Flash, Photoshop, illustrator, goAnimate and nawaml
· Excellent understanding on photo and video shoot related field, able to handle Camera operation, lighting and motion graphics, and manipulation using Adode premier pro and After effects
· Ability to show strong designing & Visual communication skills,Brand building, Graphic creation and Video shoot, enhance the user experiencewith respect to desired training objectives.
· Premier pro
· After Effects
· Media Encoder
· Final Cut pro
· Sound Forge
· MS Office suite
*** elearning authoring tools(Articulate, Lectora, Storyline)will be an added advantage