Your roles and responsibilities:
● In collaboration with business analysts, you will analyze the needs of customers and define thearchitectural and technical requirements of the solution. Then you will conceptualize the implementation and lead the team of international developers (Switzerland
/ Germany / Nearshore / offshore) with an agile project approach.
● You will develop solutions based on all Salesforce Multi-Cloud portfolio solutions (Sales Cloud, Cloud Service, CPQ Cloud, Cloud Marketing, Cloud Commerce, Heroku,etc.), and you will be the guarantor of best practices technology and implementation process while providing a continuous improvement approach.
● You will define the architecture of digital transformation projects and be responsible for
their technical implementation:
○ Defining the data model and release strategy
○ Design for Salesforce integration in the existing system environment
○ Demonstration of interface and functional possibilities to customers
○ Defining data mapping and changes to be made if necessary.
● You will provide recommendations for standard/non-standard solutions.
● You will work closely with consultants, project managers, business analysts, developers and Salesforce, helping them implement a relevant, stable and evolutionary for The customers.
● Your special skills will also be useful, for example, during pre-sale activities.
● You will work with project managers to manage potential escalations over the life of the project.
● If you wish, you will have the opportunity to acquire an experience by making occasional visits customers' homes.
What you will bring to the project:
It is important for this position to have at least 10 years of experience in the IT consulting or IT services. You'll be particularly suited to this role if you can analyze the specific needs of customers and implement them in technically relevant turnkey Salesforce solutions.
You must also have:
● A BAC-4/5 in computer science or comparable qualifications.
● At least 3 to 5 years of experience in designing software architectures/or systems integration.
● An in-depth understanding of Cloud/Platform solutions and SaaS (Software as a Service) / PaaS (Platform as a Service).
Your technical strengthsshould include:
● Experience in software design and systems architecture
● A good knowledge of APIs (SOAP / REST) and middleware solutions (Informatica, Talend, Boomi)
● Technical and practical knowledge of web programming (HTML5, CSS, etc.) -orin the development of applications mobile
● Experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components - Salesforce/Force.com experience is desirable (DEV, WMD and domain certifications are also encouraged internally)
● Experience in project management with traditional and agile methods and approaches (e.g. SCRUM/ XP) as well as experience with project management tools, tels que CA Agite Centra l(anc enm d Ally), JIRA etc.
● You have excellent problem-solving capabilities and a proactive approach to your work that allows you to understand and optimize processes and systems and implement them in innovative ways within the team.
● Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written)
What we have to offer:
● Exciting projects - done with Salesforce the leader of the CRM
● A 100% Cloud computing work environment: collaborative work from anylocation (office, home office, customer), with all terminals(MAC, PC, tablet)
● Personal and specialized training.
● A respectful corporate culture that appreciates the importance of each employee.
● State-of-the-art workplace.
● Be part of the opening of a new office for the South-East region of France
● A flat hierarchy and quick decision-making.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in France and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com