Your roles and responsibilities:
You will take responsibility for managing and coordinating Salesforce projects.
This will include:
● Agile project management on the Salesforce platform and project responsibility in terms of quality Of the deliverables, but also Of the respect Of the budget and Of the Planning.
● You will prioritize activities in order to actively optimize the outcome of the project.
● You will be in-charge of planning the iterations and various delivery activities of the project.
● You will identify and manage project risks.
● You will evaluate customer requests: modifying and monitoring the functional scope of the project.
● You will define and adopt clear channels of communication and bring up the climbs
● As a privileged contact with your customers, you will have a proactive approach to anticipate new needs.
You will focus on:
● You will plan and run the analysis workshops.
● You will analyze business needs with a sufficient level of information and identify gaps and gaps addictions to be treated.
● You will document, formalize and specify business and functional requirements (e.g. in the form of user-stories, use cases, models/prototype).
● You will critically and constructively challenge the requirements you have identified in terms of their true business value and the sustainability desolution to short, medium and longterm.
● You will formalize business processes.
● You will be involved in the development of conceptual data models.
● You will proactively and structuredly manage customer expectations and key project players.
What you will bring to the position:
● BAC-4/5 in economics, IT, or comparable qualifications.
● At least five years of consulting and project management experience in designing and implementing CRM (ideally Salesforce) or comparable solutions in an international environment.
● Excellent problem analysis and resolution capabilities combined with conceptual capabilities and a strong focus on quality.
● Highly developed skills to lead meetings and negotiations.
● Initiative, commitment, focus on results and team spirit, as well as will power and capacity to take responsibility.
● Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written).
What we have to offer:
● Exciting projects - done with Salesforce the leader of the CRM
● A 100% Cloud computing work environment: collaborative work from anylocation (office, home office, customer), with all terminals(MAC, PC, tablet)
● Personal and specialized training.
● A respectful corporate culture that appreciates the importance of each employee.
● State-of-the-art workplace.
● Be part of the opening of a new office for the South-East region of France
● A flat hierarchy and quick decision-making.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in France and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org