Your roles and responsibilities
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the main account management and business development activities for our clients of medium-sized companies in the South-East region of France.
As a business development:
● Develop steam France's client portfolio:
○ Acquiring new customers
○ Manage and organize pre-sale activities.
● Establish and develop the network with Salesforce's key stakeholders.
As an account manager:
● Defining the CRM roadmap and account business planning.
● Regularly inspire the customer with salesforce and industry best-practices.
● Establish Salesforce /CRM partner: develop a network with managers and interlocutorskey points.
● Manage customer expectations based on the offer and ensure customer satisfaction:
○ To be the trusted interlocutor between the internal organization and the client.
○ Organize project launch meetings and conduct review or closing meetings of these the last ones.
○ Work with marketing to write Customer Success Stories.
● Supervising the project:
○ Make it easier to prioritize expectations and needs as well as decision-making. Eerpotential escalations in sensitive situations both internally and externally.
○ Promote communication with the project sponsor: high-level follow-up reports, milestones and key project information.
What you'll bring tothe post:
Our ideal candidate is a motivated person who has a proven track record in sales of SaaS solutions; ideally in the Salesforce ecosystem (responsibility min. EUR 1 million).
Ideally, you should:
● Have more than 5 years of experience selling professional software solutions; ideally in the ecosystem Salesforce
● Individually contributed to a success in a sales role in the ESN field
● Proven knowledge and experience of Salesforce (ideal) or CRM technologies
● Experience in program and major project management
● Have a close eye on customer satisfaction
● Ability to work in the field, lead demonstrations and be a force for proposals
● Excellent communication, presentation and synthesis skills
● Fast learning ability and take advantage of new concepts,business skills and technologies
● Be open to the ever-changing needs of the new digital world
● Fluent in French and English
What we have to offer:
● Exciting projects - done with Salesforce the leader of the CRM
● A 100% Cloud computing work environment: collaborative work from anylocation (office, home office, customer), with all terminals(MAC, PC, tablet)
● Personal and specialized training.
● A respectful corporate culture that appreciates the importance of each employee.
● State-of-the-art workplace.
● Be part of the opening of a new office for the South-East region of France
● A flat hierarchy and quick decision-making.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in France and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com