Your day in the role will include:
· Be accountable for the ideation, development, and early-stage nurturing of one or more offerings, including but not limited to:
· Identification and validation of market trends and client needs that drive the business needs for the offerings.
· Creation of business models to establish the commercial feasibility of the offerings.
· Setup and management of any alliances needed for the offerings.
· Coordination with architecture, delivery, and support teams to define the technical blueprint of the offerings.
· Coordination with marketing to access and leverage relevant demand generation channels to generate awareness of and demand for the offerings in the market.
· Successful initial launch of the offerings through all relevant routes to market, and scaling of revenue until the offerings becomes established.
· Knowledge transfer and handoff to “run team” (sales + delivery) once the offerings have become established.
· Creation of case studies and identification of clients who are willing to serve as references to help the company to impact business outcomes, working with sales and delivery teams.
· Creation of blog posts and enablement materials to announce new capabilities and drive adoption.
· Develop an end-to-end offering management structure and workflow to gather and refine requirements; convert them into new offerings or improvements to existing offerings; and bring them to market through direct sales, partner channels, and digital routes to market.
· On an ongoing basis:
· Determine market competitiveness of existing and new offerings to ensure that their USP is clearly articulated to (and understood by) sales teams.
· Develop, maintain, and update sales collateral and training materials.
· Conduct necessary training of sellers.
· Work with pricing teams to optimize packaging and pricing of offerings.
· Create and refresh marketing collateral and use it to drive market presence, increase mindshare, and generate demand for offerings.
· Work with delivery and architecture teams to optimize how offerings are built and delivered, with a particular emphasis on automation.
You’ll love this role if this describes you:
· Deeply engrained self-motivation. You’re motivated to get work done. That means that you love efficiency and are driven to complete a project.
· Air-traffic controller. You’re good at giving clear directions in-person, on the phone, and in email. You’ll have several projects you’re managing, multiple people you’re leading in a matrixed manner, and it’s your job to make sure everything gets done.
· Managing and working through systems. You have experience implementing processes and procedures through core enterprise work systems.
· Solid logical problem-solving skills. You’re honest and practical when it comes to solving problems. You’d rather give a correct answer that’s true, rather than try to make up an answer to please the client. That said, you work to a goal, and you don’t want to disappoint.
· Clear communication skills. Your written and verbal communications are friendly, to the point, and professional. You have a natural but realistic tone to your communication style, and you’re not afraid of tough conversations.
· Technical aptitude. If you have an IT or engineering background, and have worked in a technical environment, you should catch on quickly to our business.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in France and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com