CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team - Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
One of the UK's leading technology consulting firm are seeking an experienced Lead Business Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh. The company in question are running a number of major IT software development and wider technology programmes for a major FTSE 100 client and require forward thinking, IT focused Business Analysts to join the team immediately. The roles will involve working on a range of technology programmes for their clients locally and will typically be highly innovative and complex in make up.
Our client is looking for Lead Business Analyst's with ideally a technical background and strong understanding of software and technology focused projects/progs. You will have exposure to working with software development, technical architecture, test and related technically focused teams as well as key business stakeholders. It is essential that you have a strong tech background and full understanding of both architecture frameworks, SDLC and alike. The Business Analyst role is also a highly client focused and facing role and requires the ability to both present to key stakeholders and communicate effectively in highly pressurised and fast-moving environments.
In order to be considered for the Lead Business Analyst role you will have:
- 5-10 Years Business/Systems Analysis experience working in large scale, enterprise environment
- Experience of leading teams and other BA's
- Experience in teh Banking/FS sector
- Experience of working on complex software/technology focused projects
- Strong understanding for the full SDLC
- Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
- Client facing experience or wider consultancy experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong experience dealing with tough business focused stakeholders
- Definition, support and execution of UAT
- First class communication and problem solving skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly. The company are growing substantially in the midlands therefore the opportunity for progression is real and expected to be quick.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.