- Writing technical and human focused documentation and manuals for our new cloud native data hub.
- Work together with developers and end-users to produce deep and reliable documentation to be used in a mission critical system with minimal downtime allowances.
- Self-manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
You should possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in writing technical or user facing documentation and manuals
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong interest in Information Technology and Financial Markets
- Ability to learn new business and technical topics and to produce useful and trustworthy documents
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Collaborative working style
Preferred skills/qualifications – the following skills would be a plus:
- Knowledge of cash and derivative products and their pricing methods
- Familiarity with modern application design, information architecture, IT security, technical specifications, test cases.
- Comfort using MS Office, GitHub
Additionally, you need to be a team player with a sense of humor, good communication and collaboration skills, motivated and flexible.
We would be happy to meet you and discuss what we are working on, and what we can offer you in terms of opportunities, benefits, and career prospects.