Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference, monitor progress on these criteria and take action when deviations arise.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans, provide regular and accurate reports. Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- Collect business needs
- Write functional specifications/requirements and have them validated and endorsed by the business units
- Analyze business models and processes, model business processes and propose process improvements/optimizations
- Assist in project initiation and Business Case documents
- Assess functionally potential reusable solutions
- Write and perform tests cases and test reports
- Perform and assist risk analysis
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 13 years of experience in IT.
- Excellent project management skills – minimum 5 years of professional experience as project manager in a similar context
- Excellent analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as Business Analyst
- Very good knowledge of IT project management methodologies, especially PM²
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysisGood knowledge of information systems matters
- Good knowledge in web application deployment and configuration procedures and tools (GIT, Maven, Unix scripts)
- Good knowledge of SQL and databases (especially Oracle), and related tools (Toad, SQLplus, PL/SQL…)
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile)
- Good knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.)
- Good knowledge of BPMN and UML
- Good knowledge of GDPR regulation
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Capability to speak to business and technical audiences
Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset