1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Java.
2) Candidate should have experience as Java full stack developer.
3) Should have hands on experience in Java technologies Spring, Springbatch, React, REST/JSON
4) Should have experience in SQL Server
5) Should have experience in Agile
6) Should have excellent communication skills
• Valuable to have experience of:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Strong development and delivery experience
• Strong test-driven development and automated test preference
• Knowledge of OTC Rates clearable products (i.e. IRS, FRA, Inflation Swap) is preferred
AD Project Migration Resource Role (NA, APAC, EMEA)
Key Working Relationships:
· Partnership with project stakeholder team providing status updates.
· Partnership with Service Delivery / Corp IT and Syntel to ensure successful service desk operations, change management, and administration.
· Ability to work independently
· Process and Change Management Skills
· Communication Skills
· Good problem-solving methodology
Job Designation: Salesforce Developer
Object Oriented Programming (2 years)
Client Facing Technologies (2 years)
Salesforce Specific Technologies (1- 2 years)
• Must have 3 - 5 years’ experience in ASP.NET projects and web services.
• Knowledge of major cloud providers such as AWS and Azure(MUST)
• Must have knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API (C#)
• knowledge of SQL Server
• knowledge of Entity Framework
• knowledge of GIT
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
Must Have : Multiple Automation tools, Selenium, Java, C#, Web, Mobile & API Automation etc.
Skill Set :
• Multiple Automation Tools like Selenium / Appium/ SOAPUI with solid experience in designing and implementing test automation framework
• 10+ years of experience focused on Automation Testing, using tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, jBhave etc
• Experience in building Automation frameworks according to the business needs for both Web and Mobile Applications
• Hands-on exp in writing automation scripts using commercial & Open-source tools
• Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle
• Analyze business and technical requirements; develop software solutions to address business needs in a high-paced, agile development environment.
• Good understanding of the SDLC & experience of working with various models like Waterfall & Agile.
• Proven ability to perform customer facing roles
• Certifications related to Automation testing tool/concepts
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, Proactive with ability to solve challenging technical problems, good debugging capabilities
• Ability to handle difficult situations and to provide alternative solutions or workarounds
• Flexible and creative in helping to find acceptable solutions for customers
• Strong skills in developing PoCs on multiple tools quickly and winning the prospects
• Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to talk to both business people and technical people.
Good to have Skills / Experience
• Retail banking, Core Banking, Mortgages domain knowledge
Parasitic element extraction tool technology development (EDA tool: StarRC, QRC)
Required technical skills Must to have skills
Engineer Schematic with Cadence Virtuoso, layout creation experience, UNIX / Linux
Like to have skills:
Analog circuit design experience
Logical Logical thinking and presentation skill
Message to candidate
10+ years of experience in Software testing with 5+ automation experience.
» Prior experience of working in Retail banking with focus on Business lending
» Experience in designing and developing different frameworks using Selenium with C# and Java
» Experience in different 3rd party tools GITHUB, Maven
» Prior working experience in DevOps environment and building of CI Pipelines using Jenkins etc
» Experience in Requirements analysis and requirement ambiguity testing
» Experience in creating and reviewing Test Strategy and various Test Plans across projects
» Experience in creating Test cases and execution of Test scripts.
» Knowledge in Banking domain & Mobile testing
» Experience in Test cases review, Defect review
» Experience in creating traceability report, Defect reports
» Experience Defect logging and tracking.
» Should have good communication skills and inter personal skills
» Working experience in Agile teams
» Experience in User acceptance testing
» Excellent written and verbal communication skills and should have good experience in client facing.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
Must Have : Cisco CCNP/CCDP, TCP/IP , VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS) , Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds
• Direct engineering and design experience in the telecommunications and/or networking industry and/or B2B Internet Space. Cisco CCNP/CCDP or CCIE certifications preferred.
• Understanding of transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/authentication protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP are essential.
• Subject Matter Expert in IP protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IP Multicast, MPLS Proficiency working with VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS)
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise wireless architectures (design, implementation & troubleshooting)
• In depth experience with multiple vendor¹s hardware, including Cisco, Mikrotik, Juniper, Aerohive etc.
• Must have knowledge of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, QoS, multicast, 802.11, IPsec, Frame Relay,
RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, T-1/E-1, BRI/PRI, MPLS, dial-up services, and caching services.
• Experience with network management tools such as Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds etc.
• Experience supporting Windows and UNIX products systems/applications on networking technologies. * Ability to learn new things quickly, and need minimal direction.
• A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and independent judgment/decision making.
• Good strategic planning, project management, organizational and time management skills to handle multiple complex enterprise-scale complex projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills and candidate must have the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, management etc. in both formal and informal situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to team well with peers, customers, project managers, and vendor
• Experience in network automation technologies such as ansible, python etc. would be an add on; not mandatory.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
Should have strong experience in API Automation Frameworks - SOAP/REST
More than 8 years of experience, in which around 4-5 years of strong experience in programming for multiple technologies Java/C#, Selenium.
Working knowledge on BDD-Cucumber.
Must have worked on mobile automation using Appium
Should have working knowledge of SOAP/REST
Should be capable of handling client communication
Should have been working as lead and carrying out lead activities (Status reporting, defect triage etc.)
Should have experience in cross browser testing
Should have experience in building frameworks
Working experience of working in Cloud environment is a must
Prior knowledge of DevOps tool stack is required
Working experience in Operating systems of Unix/Linux Flavour
Resource should be very good at listening and communication; talking to third-party teams.
Accessibility testing experience
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or call us on +44(0)2032898811