RF/ Microwave Design – Testing Engineer
Job Description :
The RF/Microwave engineer would be part of the customer team designing/ testing RF/ Microwave equipmen for multiple applications.
Mandatory Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
Data Analyst will ideally possess the following key skills:
· Self-starter and problem solver
· Analytics skills to be able to test data heavy PowerBI applications.
· Ability to design and setup an automated test suite for smoke, sanity & regression testing
· Develop a performance testing approach for the application / solution
· Design a test strategy and write functional as well as technical test cases
· Coordinate with Power BI developers to understand the report’s functionality
· Should have adequate Agile / Scrum delivery experience and understanding
· Strong communication skills for articulating the concerns issues and testing results to the broad variety of audience.
· Knowledge around the financial data and their interactions.
· Automation skills using (python) any tools such as Selenium or Protractor or any other tools
· Solid understanding of CI / CD and Agile.
· Proven experience of test automation using python.
· Proven experience of exploratory and end to end testing.
· Strong and proven experience of end to end testing / application testing.
The key technical skills are:
· Advanced Excel
· SQL queries
· Experience in PowerBI (or other visualisation tool)
· Financial processes in Upstream
· Strong Python scripting experience.
· Automation tools such as selenium or others.
· Must take ownership of quality right from stories to completion and how it is consumed by end users.
· Provide the data fitness checks for the selected data source and its integration with the existing data models and algorithms.
· Identify important elements of the application which can be useful in the improving the accuracy of the models.
· Present and articulate the issues defects to the project team making it easier to understand and fix.
· Supporting data engineers, data scientists, BA in writing acceptance criteria, unit test scenarios and CI/CD process.
· Must take ownership of code deployment.
As per the role accountabilities above, the key deliverables will be:
· SQL queries
· Testing Pyramid
· Test automation / Python scripting
· End to end testing
· Exploratory testing
· CI / CD
· Knowledge of financial processes in Upstream
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
Data Analyst/MI Analyst - Financial Services
Our North Yorkshire based Financial Services client require an experienced Data Analyst/MI Analyst to define the business's data migration and data mapping requirements as part of a major system migration. 6 month contract - £375 to £475 per day.
This Analyst will need to be able define a full set of requirements for the client to understand their required data migration and data mapping needs as part of a major system transformation
Therefore the successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of undertaking Data Analyst or MI Analyst roles
- An outstanding knowledge of data migrations and data mapping
- Extensive Financial Services experience
- Experience of delivering requirements and supporting major system/platform migrations programmes
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.