. The Security Solution Architect will have responsibility for the solution architecture (both functional and technical). He/She will also be accountable for all the process related aspects of architecture, which include formal engagement with the project manager, project lead architect, and the project team members, adoption-of and compliance-with the Architecture Common Process (Architecture Quality Plans, Design Reviews, etc.) and the delivery of all the required architecture artefacts.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for the high and low level architecture design and implementation.
· Responsible for the creation of the architecture quality plan which defines the content, scope and objectives of the architecture activities for the project.
· Creates all conceptual, logical, and physical architecture deliverables documented and agreed to in the architecture quality plan.
· Produce and maintain all architecture artifacts including vision, principles, constraints, standards, high and low level design etc.
· Ensure that organizational standards, security solutions/methods and architectures are followed to mitigate security risks.
· Ensure that proposed high level and low level designs adequately mitigate identified information risks.
· Create technical implementation plans needed to install security solutions in process control environments.
· Act as a point of contact for any technical issues within the project.
· Interface with architecture, network, operations and business stakeholders to ensure that proposed designs address organisational needs.
· Build effective partnerships with vendors, peer architects, DS&R teams and Operational Service lines.
· Work with the technical engineers during the full implementation lifecycle and help validate and install the solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Participate in Site Engagement call to gather inputs to technical questionnaire
· Request & gather physical & local Network Diagrams
· Request physical details of cabinets, rack locations, buildings, power, etc.
· Draft Low Level Design Document (LLD)
· Review Draft LLD with site
· Update & Issue LLD for internal review and sign off
Draft and complete Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
· Provide FWRC input to Deployment Managers
· Participate and conduct LLD Peer Reviews
· Participate and conduct Implementation Plan Peer Reviews
Deployment (in conjunction with Site):
· Provide technical support during implementation.
· Ensure that LLD design and drawing is up to date with all site details, drawings, and site specific information
· Post all FWRC forms, LLD, SIP and site documentation on site SharePoint folder
· Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems and networks.
· In depth knowledge of networking devices such as Firewalls, Proxy servers, Routers, Switches, TAPs etc.
· In depth knowledge of networking protocols HTTP, VOIP, TCP/IP, NAT’ing etc.
· Good understanding of network cabling e.g. copper, fiber and their characteristics.
· Hold CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar Network/Security certification.
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP, OSI and Purdue Reference Model concepts.
· Hands-on experience with network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, ect.) in a process control environment.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills across IT and process control network disciplines.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Ability to analyse complex technical issues and provide options to overcome challenges.
· Must be a self-starter with the ability and drive to own and deliver a project work package within minimum guidance and support.
Other desirable skills/abilities
· PCN Monitoring Experience
· CISSP, GICSP, ect
· TOGAF certification preferred
· Good working knowledge of ITIL principles.
· Must have minimum of 6 years’ experience working for a global fortune 100 company within network or solutions delivery team.
· Must have a full appreciation and/or worked within a global operation’s team.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
Senior SAP BPC Consultant - Leading consultancy with excellent projects and training!
Leading UK SAP Consultancy with a sound reputation in SAP BPC is currently recruiting for BPC Professionals at all levels (Consultant/Senior/Principal) to join their team. This recruitment drive has been brought about due to an excellent pipeline of SAP BPC projects.
The successful candidate will work on the full scope of SAP BPC projects within the UK and also have the chance to learn other SAP skills like SAP HANA, SAP BW/SAP BI and SAP Business Objects should you be keen to do so.
The business prides itself on a hugely enjoyable working environment. It is extremely friendly and very collaborative. Although travel is required, like all consultancies roles, the balance they can offer is one of the best in the industry.
You will work closely with blue chip clients in the UK to understand, document, design & deliver high profile SAP BPC projects. The job will also incorporate other consultancy style duties such as proposals, POC's, technical pre-sales as well as high level strategy, architecture and capability growth developments.
- British, EU Passport or ILR in order to gain security clearance (preferred).
- Deep technical knowledge of all areas of SAP.
- At least 2 full life cycle projects in SAP BPC (Netweaver).
- Sound functional knowledge across budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- High level communication & client facing skills.
- An accountancy qualification would be a huge advantage.
Digital Project Manager required for a leading E-commerce solutions provider in Oxford.
The Digital Project Manager will provide E-commerce consulting services including business requirements analysis, scope of work, detailed specification and estimates.