• Good Protocol Conformance (GCF/PTCRB) test pack development expertise
• Experience in TTCN3 and adaption of TTCN3 test cases to run on various chipsets
• Prior experience in Conformance (GCF/PTCRB) test pack development using any of the Test & Measurement platform ( Anite/Keysight/R&S/Anritsu) will be added advantage
• 5+ years of total professional experience required
Acquire technical expertise of Customer’s NR5G enabled test system and tools
• Understand requirements, investigate problems and design solutions
• Development of software modules to enable TTCN3 tests to run on Keysight products
• Debugging, enhancing or fixing of the existing protocol scripts.
• Verification and Validation collections of scripts and logs either at customer site or via remote logins
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
My client, a disruptive digital agency presents a very interesting challenge for aniOS professional. Adopting the latest technology solutions you will be working with the most cutting-edge technologies currently on the market. You will be joining a multiple award winning agency that is known for their innovative work.
Working alongside the mobile development team you will be responsible for working on various on-going projects, to maintain and update features. Alongside this you will predominantly be creating new applications from start to finish, ensuring the project is completed to the required brief.
Please contact George Eastman for more details.